Kings Of Leon Cancel National Tour Due To Caleb Followill's Health Issues

 
The Kings of Leon have canceled their entire US tour in the wake of lead singer Caleb Followill's health issues, which led to the cutting short of their Friday night show in Dallas and canceling their Saturday show in Houston.
"We are so sorry to say Kings of Leon are canceling their entire US tour due to Caleb Followill suffering from vocal issues and exhaustion," the band said in a statement. "The band is devastated, but in order to give their fans the shows they deserve, they need to take this break. Unfortunately, the US dates cannot be rescheduled due to the band's international tour schedule."
Following the Friday show cancelation, drummer Nathan tweeted, "So sorry Dallas, your heat got the best of a few of us. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience of all this bullshit. We'll be back soon."
He then tweeted, "Not so good morning 4 me today. Ashamed & embarrassed by last nights fiasco. Can't apologize enough, utterly gutted. A million I'm sorry's.".
Jared Followill was more mysterious, potentially pointing to a rift in the Grammy-winning band, saying, "Dallas, I cannot begin to tell you how sorry I am. There are internal sicknesses & problems that have needed to be addressed. No words,” and then, "I love our fans so much. I know you guys aren't stupid. I can't lie. There are problems in our band bigger than not drinking enough Gatorade."
In January, the band canceled shows following Nathan's surgery for a torn bicep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment